Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Win and WIN!!



Monday was a great sports day for me as a coach AND a player!

My JH girls took home another win vs. one of our biggest rivals with great serving and movement on the court. I wish you could have seen their excitement!!

I am SO proud of how much they improve EVERY game!


After my girls' win on the vball court, I headed out to my last kickball game of the season. The Shaggers played a great game, beating an undefeated team 8-2! Way to go, Shaggers!!! (I'm still working on a picture... stay tuned!)

I'm sad to see the kickball season end but I still have another month of volleyball to look forward to! YAY!!!

3 comments:

Christie_Dee said...

Where in the world did you find a kickball team?!?!

victoria said...

I was 'recruited' by some friends! =) We play through Oak Park Rec. It's more fun than I even imagined!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo... wtg!