Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moments like these



It's little moments like these that I am reminded of how important my job is. It makes all the hours and stress worth it and certainly can't be compared to any dollar amount.

In case you can't read it, it says...

"Dear Miss Ketelhut,

Thank you for being the most wonderful teacher ever. You always knew how to make someone laugh. Even on your bad days you could cheer someone up. Sometimes I wish I could have still been in 5th grade just to be in your class. I never understood why we can't have the same teacher twice, but that's how it works. If there was a way you could be my teacher forever, I would make it happen.

Now that your my coach, I'm even more excited to go to volleyball everyday. So Thanks for making that happen and for always being there!"

WOWie!!! That's one amazing letter! Not to mention there are few spelling errors (and she even started a new paragraph!!! yay-hooo!!! =) (okay, I'm done gloating!)

No comments: