Monday, October 20, 2008

I'll be your WINGMAN anytime!




We celebrated TWO birthdays this weekend: Jennifer on Friday and Brandon on Saturday. We had an event filled weekend of celebrating.... singstar, shopping, dinner and laser-tag. Oh, and, of course... even more singstar!

The fam plus our close friends got together to celebrate the birthdays Saturday night for dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise (they have the BEST sweet potato chips, by the way) and an AWESOME game of Laser Tag! I haven't played Laser Tag in probably 10 years and I certainly don't want to wait that long to do it again!!!

Our group battled eachother in 3 separate games with strategy and skill. Surprisingly, the best players weren't the hunters who get lots of practice, but the 'gamers' and young ones. Jennifer's brother Jeffrey came out on top in TWO of the games, outscoring everyone in the group!!

The girls made camo shirts especially for the occasion - we brought along all your favorite TOP GUN fighters: Maverick (me), Goose (Stephanie), Iceman (Jen, the b-day girl), Merlin (Kristy), and Viper (Sarah). We topped off our shirts with a little under-eye paint and we were ready to battle. I wish I could say that our TOP GUN team blasted our opponents, but I CAN say that we didn't take last place. (ahem, boys!!!) It was the perfect way to celebrate Jen's day - with family and FUN!

Jen, you are an incredible mother, niece and friend (one of my bestest)!!! I am so happy that God placed you in Christopher's life and mine. You fit perfectly into the 'Ketelhut' family and bring with you an awesome personality and outlook on life! I love you like a sister and look forward to all of our memories ahead! (I'll be your wingman anytime!) LOVE YOU!!! XOX =)

1 comment:

Nina Bunk said...

obviously chris is getting ready for hunting season with his beard, he looks like a lumber jack! ha