Monday, October 20, 2008

Kaylee's First Trip to the "Creek"

Kaylee marked a BIG day in her lifetime on Saturday!!! It was her first time at the MALL!

Jennifer, Kaylee, Roo and I headed to Partridge Creek for some fun shopping in the beautiful autumn weather. It was a perfect shopping day: Starbuck's, sun and a few sales; the best being at Old Navy where all the summer kids clothing was marked wayyyyyyyyyyy down. We were buying outfits for as low as $1!!!


We met a HUGE GREAT DANE outside of Roo's
favorite store: 3 Dog Bakery. He was honestly the LARGEST dog we both had ever seen in our lives!!! His back was easily 4ft. tall!!! I wish I could have snapped a picture of Roo meeting him! The size difference was hilarious!

Although I missed the pic of the GINORMOUS dog, I did make Jen and Kaylee pose for one to mark the moment. (Isn't Jen the cutest mom EVER!!) Kaylee was perfect - she slept the whole time,
which made it very convenient for Jen and I to peruse the shops. She also was an integral part of this trip by providing drink holding spots. I LOVE traveling with a stroller!! (fitting it into my small trunk is another story) I'm already looking forward to when she'll actually enjoy shopping rather than sleeping through it!

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

so fun!
tell jennifer to enjoy it while they stay strapped in a stroller... toddlers don't fair as well!

Nina Bunk said...

completely agree with lori!!! believe me it gets harder!!! also that is one of the perks i love about a stroller, drink holder and purse holder!!!

victoria said...

strollers...also a pseudo shopping cart! :)