Thursday, July 30, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
1) she can dance some crazy moves!
2) spending time with her family is one of her favorite things to do
4) IMPRESSIONS of people (plus, her famous 'Emily Rose' impression (shhhh.....)
6) how many girls do YOU know that can play Guitar Hero on EXPERT level??? What?!
8) she is very generous with her time. She's always doing things for other people.
9) she loves Jesus, keeps focused and makes good choices!!!
10) she's brave!!!
11) did I mention that she has one of the best personalities EVER?! She always makes people feel comfortable around her and is so good at making people laugh. =D
14) she shares a not-so-secret love for eating (*like me*)
15) she can simulate a realistic *toot* with only a straw!
16) from the moment she was born until today, she has been beautiful and full of smiles. She is gorgeous and genuine. I am SO happy she is a part of MY FAMILY!!
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!!
And, what makes a vacation to Disney World even better? That's easy....
riding the monorail and saying my favorite line:
"Por Favor mantanges se alejado las puertas",
(and being with Mandy for her first 'fish' experience)
(My vacation reads: "Tuesdays With Morrie", "My Sister's Keeper", "Dear Me", and "The Breadwinner" - all great books!)
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Our students are raising 1,000,000 pennies to give to a local charity, The Giving Tree.
And, if you look closely, I made the picture too!
Friday, November 7, 2008
I have been trying to watch the movie "The Princess Bride" for over a week now. Every time I start it, I either fall asleep or get distracted.
The thing is, is that this isn't unusual! LOL I am notorious for falling asleep during movies (even in the theater)! And, as I write this blog, I have started the movie, yet again, in hopes of making some progress.
I will give myself a goal of 25 minutes to stay awake and focused. I have a feeling this is going to take two weeks!
(And, yes... this IS what I am doing on a Friday night!!) =)