Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Warrior Days!!

Every now and then, I come home to something random that my mom has found left in her house and she so kindly brings to my house so I can store it here. (thanks, Mom!)

Tonight, I walked in to this sitting on my couch: (well, along with 10 additional coats)... lol


So, I did what every alumni (that secretly wishes she was back in high school again) would do. I put it on and and proudly wore it around my house! =)

It's amazing how many memories flooded into my mind as I wore my Varsity Jacket. Those were days that were truly memorable and unforgettable!! I miss those days dearly, but can be incredibly thankful for the friends/parents/administrators that God placed in my life during those years. It's only after I've graduated that I realize how blessed I was to have been educated in a Christian school. I couldn't have received a better education elsewhere and I am truly thankful!!

I LOVE thinking about my years as a high school athlete... basketball, volleyball, cheerleading and softball. I think I'll have to blog about those times later... :)

So, in memory of my favorite school and in celebration of another homecoming... GO WARRIORS!!

1 comment:

lori bunk said...

GO WARRIORS!!!
i miss those days too... although i don't really want to go back!