Friday, April 17, 2009

Relaxation and Reading

One thing I love.... VACATION! My most favorite place to be is at or around Disney World and I was super blessed to be able to go this year again!

And, what makes a vacation to Disney World even better? That's easy....

spending my week with my bff and mom,

free lodging and days in the sun at the pool,


sneaking into Disney resorts ;),
riding the monorail and saying my favorite line:
"Por Favor mantanges se alejado las puertas",



free dinner at Disney's best restaurant,
(and being with Mandy for her first 'fish' experience)


a visit to Margaritaville to enjoy the much-missed feeling of a Buffett concert,


and a stack of books to read recommended by friends (and students)!
(My vacation reads: "Tuesdays With Morrie", "My Sister's Keeper", "Dear Me", and "The Breadwinner" - all great books!)

If I could only live on vacation... Okay, let's be honest, I'd settle for living in Disney World! =)

No comments: